Ready to take the fun to the next level? The battery operated Gaucho Pro Realtree™ Ride On Toy is a powerful off-road vehicle with a rechargeable 24Volt/12Ah/300Wh battery ready to tackle every adventure! Loved by children, envied by adults, the gritty 2-seater off-road vehicle that mimics the iconic Realtree™ offers an astonishingly silent performance on all terrains. The two seats are independent, adjustable and come with a eco-leather upholstery for added comfort. The dashboard is equipped with a start button, a horn and an FM radio with MP3 input and USB port(player and stick not supplied). It also comes with low-battery and motor-overload indicators, for carefree playing. Real LED lights on the headlamps switch on upon pressing the start button or the accelerator pedal. They then switch off automatically when the motor runs idle for 10 minutes to save the battery. Fastened on the hood, is a toolkit that contains everything your child needs for a great adventure without any nasty surprises! The tool kit includes toy tools: a hammer, a ratchet, a wrench and a dual screwdriver (flat blade or Phillips). Press the accelerator pedal to operate the vehicle - when the pedal is released, the vehicle brakes gently and automatically. For ease of use, plug the charger into a typical domestic outlet - The battery may be recharged either by removing it or directly in the vehicle. The battery’s optimization is controlled by the Smart Energy Control. To use the battery at full capacity, it is important to charge it for the first time for at least 18 hours and for no longer than 24. The charger (included) with Smart Charging Technology diagnoses and recovers batteries that have been idle for a long time.
- Extreme traction wheels ensure superior, professional-level performance on any terrain!
- Low noise, superior power with 2 quiet 420W engines (840W total) that move the toy like a real low-noise electric car.
- Endless fun even on dirt tracks! Overcoming obstacles is its talent. The four-fold engine torque makes it easy to tackle obstacles by traveling up slopes of up to 17%, always at full power and at a top speed of 7.5 mph
- Age 6+
- Real shock absorbers installed on traction wheels! High-performing comfort and grip on all terrains.
- The gear stick offers two forward speeds (3.5 or 7.5 mph) and reverse drive - The higher speed can be blocked until your child has grown accustomed to driving.
- Terrain Type: Great performance, even on hills and uneven terrain.
- Safety Belt: 2 independent diagonal belts, adjustable in length.
- Wheels Type: Rubber Thread
- Size: 36.6" x 52" x 40"
- Box Size: 37" x 26.6" x 47"
- Weight: 99 lbs
- Maximum transportable weight: 220 lbs
- Number of seats: 2
- Radio : Yes
- Traction wheels: 2
- Object holders: Yes
- Lights and sounds: Yes
- Suspension: Rear
- Slope capacity: 17%
- Sealed base: Yes
- Accelerator Type : Pedal
- Steering wheel: Mechanical steering rack
- Battery Type: 24V/12Ah/300Wh sealed no-maintenance lead-acid battery included in package
- Duration of battery: 60 min
- Battery charger: 24V battery charger, included in the package
Shipping (Processing Time + Transit Time): Processing time is approximately 2 business days to leave the warehouse plus transit time.