Ready to take the fun to the next level? The battery operated Polaris Sportsman Pro Citrus Ride On Toy is a powerful quad with a rechargeable 24Volt/12Ah/300Wh battery ready to tackle every adventure! Loved by children and envied by adults, the plucky 2-seater quad stands out for its impressive silence driving on all terrains. The faux leather seats and reclining backrests make for added comfort. The dashboard is equipped with a start button, a horn and an FM radio with MP3 input and USB port(player and stick not supplied). It also comes with low-battery and motor-overload indicators, for carefree playing. Real LED lights on the large handlebar switch on by pressing the Start button or the accelerator pedal. Battery-saving automatic shutdown after 10 minutes of inactivity. For ease of use, plug the charger into a typical domestic outlet. The battery may be recharged either by removing it or directly in the vehicle. The battery’s optimization is controlled by the Smart Energy Control. To use the battery at full capacity, it is important to charge it for the first time for at least 18 hours and for no longer than 24. The charger (included) with Smart Charging Technology diagnoses and recovers batteries that have been idle for a long time.
- Superior, Professional-level performance on any terrain thanks to the extreme traction wheels.<.li>
- Low Noise, Superior Power with 2 quiet 420W engines (840W total) that move the toy like a real low-noise electric car.
- Endless fun even on dirt tracks! Overcoming obstacles is its talent. The four-fold engine torque makes it easy to tackle obstacles by traveling up slopes of up to 17%, always at full power and at a top speed of 7.5 mph.
- Age 6+.
- An unprecedented driving experience thanks to real shock absorbers installed on traction wheels! High-performing comfort and grip on all terrains.
- Real quad features: bumpers, mudguards, wide footrests, rubber grips for a firm grip and protective handguards.
- 2 front and rear luggage racks with sides to hold objects, which double as a handle to support yourself when the 'going gets tough'.
- The gear stick offers two forward speeds (3.5 or 7.5 mph) and reverse drive - The higher speed can be blocked until your child has grown accustomed to driving.
- Press the accelerator pedal to operate the vehicle. When the pedal is released, the vehicle brakes gently and automatically.
- Age Range: 6+
- Terrain Type: Great performance, even on hills and uneven terrain.
- Wheels Type: Rubber treads
- Size: 35" x 52.5" x 34"
- Box Size: 36" x 28" x 52"
- Weight: 86 lbs
- Number of seats: 2
- Traction wheels: 2
- Lights and sounds: Yes
- Suspension: Rear
- Slope capacity: 17%
- Sealed base: Yes
- Accelerator Type: Pedal
- Battery Type: 24V/12Ah/300Wh sealed no-maintenance lead-acid battery included in package.
- Duration of battery: 60 minutes
- Battery charger: 24V battery charger, included in the package
Shipping (Processing Time + Transit Time): Processing time is approximately 2 business days to leave the warehouse plus transit time.